If you’re looking for an Office Assistant rock star, I’m the one!
I am a self-starter, go-getter and confident people’s person who is friendly, ambitious and enthusiastic.
My years of well-rounded experience and successful track record has allowed me to fine tune my skills to adapt to any organisation and offer a professional, confidential service.
My skills include:
- Strong planning, organising and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills enable effective communication with people of all levels within an organisation creating loyal and trusted networks with clients and colleagues
- Office management skills
- Ability to use initiative and available resources to ensure deadlines are met
- Flexible and can adapt to changing environments
- Cross functional awareness when working with people within organisations
I enjoy working with people from all walks of life, either through direct contact, customer contact, managing or developing. I am personally motivated, pro-active and deadline driven – always able to take the initiative and keep up the pace with events as they unfold. I am highly stimulated by challenge and enjoy working in an environment that is dynamic, where my experience, knowledge, professionalism and people skills will be utilised.